The Intel® Server System SR1680MV is a modularized rack server providing two independent dual socket/18DIMM nodes in a 1U chassis. This cable-free, half-width system is purpose-built to meet your increasing compute density needs. The high memory capacity and flexible I/O capability make it ideal for virtualization and a broad range of HPC applications. Featuring support for up to four Intel® Xeon® processors 5500 or 5600 series, 36 DDR3 memory DIMMs, two PCI Express* 2.0 riser cards, and two Intel® I/O Expansion Modules in the same space as a standard SSI system, the Intel Server System SR1680MV delivers all of the benefits of two dual-socket server systems in a single 1U standard rack mount.
• System supports two dual socket/18DIMM server boards in a single 1U chassis
• Supports up to four Intel® Xeon® processors 5500 or 5600 series
• Extensive DDR3 memory capacity and bandwidth
• Flexible and expanded I/O
• Cable-free and pluggable design
• High-efficiency power supply
• Flexible storage configuration