Creating the highest quality HPC systems requires the highest quality manufacturing facility and procedures.
TeamHPC builds and configures all systems in our ISO 9001:2000 certified manufacturing facility in Carrollton, TX. ISO certification verifies that we have implemented an effective quality management system for process control, inspection, testing, shipping and other factors. And it is your assurance that all TeamHPC clusters, servers and workstations are manufactured in strict compliance with internationally-recognized quality standards.
And as part of our quality process, we set up and pre-test all systems at our manufacturing facility before they are shipped, and also allow our customers to run test applications, as well. This extra step ensures that potential problems are solved before delivery and streamlines system set-up for faster time to production and trouble-free operation.
Our manufacturing facility has the space, power and experienced staff to handle large production runs for even the largest clusters. All production is overseen by an ISO Certified Quality Systems Auditor, who ensures that our procedures and final products are in compliance with ISO standards for quality and reliability.
ISO CertificationISO 9001:2000 is the most widely-recognized standard for quality management systems. It is maintained by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and implemented by more than 750,000 organizations in 150+ countries worldwide. Issued in December, 2000, the ISO 9001:2000 combines the earlier editions of ISO 9001, ISO 9002, and ISO 9003.
The revised standard is comprised of 19 elements that include:
- The responsibility of senior management to integrate quality management into business operations.
- Establishing a continual process improvement culture of measurement, analysis and implementation.
- Using process management to effectively monitor and optimize tasks and to catch, fix and prevent problems.
- Using performance metrics to measure the effectiveness of tasks and activities.
- Effectively managing resources.
- Maintaining accurate records.
- Tracking customer satisfaction.
- Creating the highest quality products.